Ryan's First NBA Game!

 Ryan got to come with the adults (my parents and in-laws) to his first Jazz game!
They played the LA Clippers and we barely lost but it was an AMAZING game.
My favorite people!
Who knew you could do this in an NBA game!

Every time I come to one of these games with my family,
I'm reminded how un-naturally huge these players are.
Are feet even allowed to be that big!?
The arena got so loud, Ryan screamed for about the last 10 minutes of the game haha.
We had to get ear plugs for his poor little ears!
But other than that, he slept and some of the LA Clippers players even waved at him from the bench.
He will know that is pretty cool one day.
Great night with my favorite people!

Karina Marie Powell

6 comments:

  1. Ryan is so adorable! Those big eyes just make me smile. So funny what babies sleep through, huh? My son slept through all of our very loud Christmas Parties.

    I have to say great seats, too! Lucky ducks! Right in the action. That's nice that the players waved to little Ryan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun game! He is so cute & SO GOOD. When you said he did good in Les Mis I was so shocked. He's such a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I have to admit, I am SO jealous you had front row tickets. I thought I was jealous when I saw you had front row tickets to the BYU game.. but the jazz too!?! Your family must be HUGE basketball fans! Luckies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lucky little guy...experiencing so many firsts!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome! I LOVE the Jazz...went to several of their games when I lived in Salt Lake and it was so much fun! Of course, our seats weren't nearly as good as y'alls....amazing that y'all were courtside!! These pictures will blow Ryan's mind one day! I love that he slept through most of the game...precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness he is just too dang adorable. I just wanna hold him!

    ReplyDelete