Baby goes to Europe- When in Rome

Make a wish!
Here is a little "coin throwing" deja vu!
Today and then the picture below is from exactly 2 years ago.
and not to tell you my wish from 2 years ago, but it did come true. I'm a Trevi Fountain believer;)


We were just babies and had only been married for 1 year. awww

 We spent the day touring the beautiful city of ancient Rome, eating Italian pizza, and lots of gelato.
Talk about my idea of a perfect day.



The beautiful Trevi Fountain!




 Vatican City- and let me just say that the Sistine Chapel is the most incredible thing ever.



And the SWEET Colosseum.


and back on the ship for dinner.


*Notice the porta-crib 2 inches from our bed- the babes was loving life.
Night's with these two just don't ever get old!


Someone was not too excited about our family picture.
Goodbye beautiful Rome!
Next stop- Florence, and the leaning tower of Pisa! xo

Karina Marie Powell

3 comments:

  1. you have the cutest little family ever! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously have the cutest family. Also, I think I have that same outfit you are wearing. Is the peplum from Banana Republic? I'll be wearing it next week in San Francisco. We are totally twins!!! Miss you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family!!! Looks like such a fabulous trip! I have always wanted to do a cruise to Europe, would you recommend exploring Europe that way?

    XO,
    Rachel Ashley
    htto://fashionablyliving.com

    ReplyDelete