Thursday Randomness.


Sunshine and Summertime.
Kills me.


 Only in Texas.
(Aaron and I looked it up- legit site)


Trying to bust open the gate, to get to the rock.
Who is this child?


Our fake dog Spot takes a beating most days but last night I went into his room found them like this.
Him and his dad are so going to beg me for a real one, one day.


I am quite the artist.


The dog obsession is real.


We spent "Earth Day" stepping on bugs and picking wild flowers.
Thank you mother nature for my child's happiness.


Sometimes we go the our mall just to look at boats and walk the waterway.
Every one needs to come visit me.



Speaking of visiting, 
A couple of weekends ago our good family friends came into town.
My sweet mother-in-law got them matching outfits for their pictures.
It doesn't get much cuter than babies in matching outfits.



 If Ryan was stranded on a desert island and could only have one object
he would choose this ball. Best $2.50 ever spent.
Walmart baby.


Car watching outside just because.
Oh the "ungirly" things I do for this kid.

Just to make this post even more random than it already is,
I'm loving THIS recent Ellen 4 minute segment. Hilarious. I love Kristen Bell.

Baby is sleeping so I'm currently dreaming of Red Mango (HINT HINT husband)
while doing a few of THESE  leg work outs, (that will seriously tone you up)



Annddd obsessing over These kisses.
I can't get enough.
Happy Thursday!

Karina Marie Powell

7 comments:

  1. The Woodlands Mall is the best! My husband and I are from Spring and am just counting down the days until we are back in Texas. I love reading your blog. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those matching outfits! So cute!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally have that shirt and those sunglasses from the first picture! Ryan's outfits are always so adorable! I love this random post - so much happiness! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get over how the little man is getting so big! Love his shades! And your shoes are adorable. I love some leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! We see commercials for that site all the time in Wisconsin. It seriously cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They totallyhemmercials here in utah for farmersonly.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your blog from Pinterest and I love it!! Looked through all the baby bump pictures as I am newly pregnant and just started blogging about it myself :) new follower! Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete